£1,009 From A £30 Acca
We’ve got another winner to tell you about with one punter scooping £1,009 from a £30 acca!
Their betslip included an ice hockey match, a French basketball game, several Europa League ties and two tennis matches played in Turkey.
Furthermore, the customer got extra value thanks to our Acca Bonus promotion. Click here to find out how the price of your accumulators are boosted when you bet with us.
Back to the customer’s bet selections:
1. Tennis – Sarp Agabigun to win the 1st Set vs. Louis Wessels – Odds: 1.60
2. Tennis – Davide Albertoni to win against Mert Alkaya – Odds: 2.50
3. Ice Hockey – Frisk Asker Tigers to win against Manglerud Star – Odds: 1.47
4. Football – Over 1.5 Total Goals in CSKA Moscow vs. Ludogrets Razgrad – Odds: 1.30
5. Football – Over 1.5 Total Goals in Braga vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers – Odds: 1.41
6. Football – Over 1.5 Total Goals in Istanbul Basaksehir vs. AS Roma – Odds: 1.30
7. Basketball – AS Monaco (-5.5) to beat Points Handicap vs. Champagne Chalons Reims Basket – Odds: 1.79
8. Football – Over 1.5 Total Goals in Vitoria Guimaraes vs. Standard Liege – Odds: 1.27
Things began nervously with David Albertoni dropping the first set against Mert Alkaya who won a tie-breaker. Albertoni hit back with force, winning the next two sets 6-1, 6-4 to seal the comeback victory. Sarp Agabigun had no problems taking the first set from his opponent and the player then had a few hours to wait until the next events got underway.
Frisk Asker Tigers cruised to a 4-2 victory over Manglerud Star and made it three-out-of-three with three Europa League games up next.
Two of those Europa League games were done and dusted before half-time. Wolves went in at the break leading 3-1, and Roma managed three without reply in the first period of their game against Istanbul Basaksehir.
But it wasn’t going so swimmingly in Russia with CSKA Moscow and Ludogrets playing out a goalless first half. It took until the 66th minute for the breakthrough goal to arrive – Ludogrets taking a surprise lead – but CSKA responded ten minutes later to tick off another successful leg for our friend.
Monaco entered the final quarter of their game against Chalons-Remins level pegging on 69 points a piece. Thankfully the team from the principality finished strongly, beating out their opposition by 11 points to overcome the -5.5 Points Handicap.
At least two goals were needed in the final leg of their accumulator to claim the win. They wouldn’t be made to sweat it out as two goals in two first half minutes sent the sides in at the break at 1-1.
That secured the win £1,009 return for the customer! Congratulations on a great success!
In case you missed it – the original odds were boosted from 30.38 to 33.42 thanks to our Acca Bonus promotion!
Start building your accumulators with us at www.hollywoodbets.co.uk